Workshops | Festivals & Events
We run pop-up workshops across South East Queensland for both children and adults
What to expect with a pop-up RGQ workshop
First step: send us a booking request!
Once you get in touch with us, we'll do our best to get you a quote within 10 days of receiving your request.
We'll then wait to hear back from you as to whether you accept our quote before booking you in.
By the way, we'll need the confirmation in writing to secure your booking.
After the booking is confirmed, we'll touch base again to see whether there's any marketing collateral required for promotions.
Closer to the date, we'll touch base again to confirm the bump in and bump out details plus details of our facilitators.
At the event: we'll provide all the materials and tools. We'll require you to provide our team access to electricity plus tables, chairs and shelter (if outdoors).
We may also have our in-house photographer on-site for a short period of time. Their time won't be added to the bill.
Once we've run the workshop and returned back to RGQ HQ we'll invoice you for our service.
Our COVID-Safe Plan
Providing a safe and secure environment is at the forefront of our decision-making and planning.
As such, we ensure that our practices are aligned with our COVID-Safe plan at all off-site activities we're booked in to facilitate.
- What's Cooking in the Gardens Festival, Redcliffe, Moreton Bay Regional City Council
- Open Day, Moreton Bay Research Station, University of Queensland
- World Environment Day Festival, Caloundra Regional Art Gallery
- Queensland Week, Southbank Parklands, Department of the Premier & Cabinet
- Whale Festival, Hervey Bay, Fraser Coast Opportunities
- Green Heart Fair, City Smart, Brisbane City Council
- Tales of Discarded Treasure, Ipswich Festival, Ipswich Events
Woodford Folk Festival
- Moreton Bay Regional Libraries
- Goodstart Early Learning Childcare Centres
- Helping Hands Network
- Young Minds Connect
What others have said about the RGQ experience